Monday, January 26, 2009

Thoughts of the Day

Sorry fellow bloggers and visiting people...Don't have any.

That's just how it goes....some days genius and some days like this...Just a big old blank canvas waiting to be filled. What little brain cells I have left are obviously off working on another project or on vacation. They have no time at this moment for me. How rude of them to leave and not tell the boss. Come back i said...but they didn't listen. So i have spent the last hour staring at the monitor wondering what to write. NOTHING!!!! Not even a whisper or a clue. So here I sit ....clueless in Abby. Nothing is inspiring me. Can't even get an idea for a poem.

Bloggers Challenge me!!

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Tell me what made you start a blog. Or some very embarrassing thing that has happened to you.

Hccm said...

Write something about cake. What? I'm preggers and so food is on the brain.

Lana@The Kids Did WHAT?! said...

I think you should right a story about you, so readers can get a little sense of who you are. I think it would be AWESOME if you wrote either
a - sticking aunt in the closet...
b - the day you had teachers including the janitor chasing you!
Now get those creative juices flowing mom!!

junglemama said...

Just blog about everyday life. Soon you will have to cut things out because you can't blog about it all! :)

Minxy Mimi said...

This happens to me too... its frsutrating.
I have no ideas for ya...

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

You're just getting ready to "wow" us with something big!! I just know it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Eh, it happens.

You could always write a poem about the tax season.