Thursday, January 29, 2009

10 HONEST THINGS ABOUT MYSELF

Over at the blog of Bee and Rose I was award the "Honest Scrap" award. Thank you!

Here are the rules for the award:

The honorees are to:

A) List 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!

B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap



1. I eat too much of the wrong things. I know I should eat better but still don’t.

2. I don’t like giving up control.

3. I don’t work out as often as I should. I am lazy that way but I still expect results.

4. I am not fond of children…. I know I should be but I am not.

5.
I have a long distance relationship. I am in Canada and he is in New Zealand.

6. I like younger men.

7. I am loud.

8. I dislike injustice and unfair practices.

9.
When I think the truth will hurt a person, I will lie.

10. I don’t think I am very pretty.

Because I am still not too sure of my way around bloggy land, I am not going to tag anyone at this time.

Thanks again!!

7 comments:

Lana@The Kids Did WHAT?! said...

RE: #4 - Well you sure put up a good front for your grand babies! ☺ ☺

Hccm said...

Good grief! You are in a long distance relationship.

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

That is one heck of a long distance!

Right there with ya on #8!

#6..I married a younger man..hee hee hee...

Thanks for being such a good sport!
Hope this finds you smiling!!! Come on...just a little????

Hugs!
dawn

Anonymous said...

There is definitely something appealing about a younger man; you're sooooo right!

Debbie said...

Let's see - 1, 2, 3, 4, 9 , 10. Seems like we are 60% alike:)

Anonymous said...

GREAT! I just gave you that award!

http://www.generalhysteria.com/2009/01/its-the-truthaward/

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a very long distance relationship. Holy cow.